Accomplishing Dreams | Teen Ink

Accomplishing Dreams

By Luey_215 BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Luey_215 BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

When you was little in second grade have you ever had to go in front of class for career day and say what you wanted to be as you get older? People have dreams they want to accomplish in the future, such as making into professional sports, the Olympics, to be the president or to be in the army. All people have dreams that they want to accomplish.

For people to accomplish dreams they have to be dedicated and committed to what they want to achieve. I asked my uncle when he was a child what was his dream that he wanted to accomplish and he said “Be in the army to serve for my country” and 20 years later it happened. Now he’s an U.S. Army soldier. The things my uncle did to make it happen was being committed. He would go to his campus everyday to train and train to be better and be built for the army. After the years he prepared and worked he accomplished his dreams of making it into the army. This is one of the reasons why people have dreams they would love to accomplish.

I have dreams myself that i want to accomplish in the future. I have dreams everyday when I fall asleep of being in the NFL as a running back. For me to accomplish it I have to be doing great in school and be keeping up with my grades. I have to be committed and work hard and drive everyday to get there. I will have to put my blood, sweat, and tears into what I love to accomplish my dreams. Therefore hopefully my dreams would come true as I get older. Then as I get older I will hopefully fulfill my dreams and being in the NFL.

In Shakespeare’s play, Macbeth’s dreams are to become king instead of Banquo’s children. The three witches predict that Macbeth wouldn’t be king, but Banquo’s sons will. It was Macbeth dreams to become king but it didn’t happen. Macbeth was on a killing rampage to make his dreams come true. Macbeth killed King Duncan and blamed on the servants. Then after that Macbeth dreams came true and they crowned Macbeth the King “ King Macbeth”. This is the dreams that Macbeth had to become king and the way he came to accomplish them.

In conclusion these are the reasons why everybody have dreams they will like to accomplish People have dreams/goals to be successful in life then be an deadbeat at home on the couch. Also make their family happy or proud of what they accomplished. People have dreams they want to be successful so they can prove everybody wrong that said they wouldn't be president, army kid, NFL, NBA, mlb.