First Time Alone | Teen Ink

First Time Alone

By Fann5 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Fann5 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

Treat other like you want to be treated...

Moroleon GTO, Mexico is the greatest place that you could ever visit. It was the most wonderful experience I’ve had in many years.

It was January 9, 2012 I was packing all my stuff because I was going to Mexico. It was a lot of stuff that I thought I will never be finish. Finally the day that I was waiting for, for a long time came January 10, 2012. I was really excited I’m on my way to the airport. Finally we got there and it was time to say goodbye, I was happy but at the same time scared because I was going on an airplane by myself for the first time.

I was now on the airplane about to ascend. I was so happy because I knew that in a couple of hours I was going to be with all my family. Hours passed and they said by the speakers that we were almost getting to Las Vegas to get another airplane from there. I was so excited because I knew that we were almost there. We got there and I was waiting and waiting for the airplane to come but it was taking so long, I went to taco bell because I was so hungry. Finally it arrived after two hours of waiting.

I got on the other airplane; I was so tiered and anxious to get there now. I decided to sleep for a little bit so time can pass by, then when I woke up it was thirty more minutes to go. I was so excited that I could even feel my heart pounding of excitement. A flight attendant was offering drinks to everybody and she came up to me and told me to be patient that we were almost there, then I told her thanks. Finally after talking to the flight attendant for a long time, we got there I was so excited.

There I was in the airport of Mexico City but the sad part is that I still had to take a bus to get to Moroleon of a five hour ride, but I thought to myself that it was worth it. I got on the bus and the hours went so slow, I was just sitting there listening to music. Then I stared to feel so sick that I felt I wanted to throw up, it was a horrible feeling. I never liked bus trips because I get really sick but I had no other choice.

Finally I got there and all my family was waiting for me at the bus station. I was so happy to see them because it was five years that I haven’t seen them. We went to my house I was so hungry but also really tiered. I went to sleep and the next day I had to wake up really early because I had a party. I was so excited. I knew that this vacation would be so fun. I went to a lot of parties, go to the carnival and got on all the roller coasters it was so fun.

February 12, 2012 was the time to come back to Delaware. I was so sad to leave but that was a wonderful experience. But I was so happy because I missed my little sister and especially my mom. I would like to go again but this time I want to go with my mom and my sisters.