what do you call this ? | Teen Ink

what do you call this ?

October 22, 2013
By Taeve BRONZE, Spotsylvania, Virginia
Taeve BRONZE, Spotsylvania, Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be You And Just LIVE LIFE !


Wind blowing, birds chirping, grass flowing back and forth. Insects flying , cars riding fastly down the street. Its quiet no one's words, but mines the ones in my head. Ears open widely to hear everything, and eyes open widely to see everything. While hands opened widely to touch, nose open to smell. The sun is out, the weather is perfect, not too cold or not too hot but just right.


As i sit outside on my porch i observe everything in sight. From frogs leaping to clouds moving in the sky as if their making something, something for me. Sitting and thinking about many things , how school is gonna be tomorrow, or if its gonna be like this tomorrow. This i mean is perfect for me, in my eyes. What am i really thinking? nothing, just relaxing on the bench that sits on the front porch of my house. Enjoying , listening to everything around me, even the slow instrumental music i'm listening to. i call this venting.


Looking around me and seeing nothing interesting but everything in sight. Would if life was this easy? would the ones dead still be alive today ? would the wrong turn right? would the bad turn good? All questions that we don't know and maybe someday we will. All it takes is a few, a few people to change and or make a change.


Calmly sitting here in my jacket , name brand of course. Would if that wasn't important like it is today? Does it matter what shoes or what name brand clothes you have on?? Sometimes we don't think about the important things in life. Maybe i dont know and maybe i do but why should i?


Why should i have to be the one to step up? because i'm a leader? is it because i'm smart? maybe because i'm different. Well why can't someone else show us? because your scared? you don't wanna get talked about? you don't wanna be a lame? is that what it is ? would if nobody cared? you had no family left , they all died. Then what? Would you wanna kill yourself just to be with them too? cause your sick and tired of the loneliness showing up in your face and your door step.


If you saw me what would you think? nothing bad right?, Looks are deceiving. A girl who's smile brightens up the room, she's beautiful. But on the inside it's a girl trapped, lonely, sad, and hurting. We can't see that though, we don't think about that stuff. Do you judge a book by its cover?, you say sometimes. But what ? you don't wanna just see if the book interest you a little? You skip right past it huh? well next time STOP! open it up , read a couple of pages you might like what you see written down on those pages. Little letters made into words to engage you. To make you curious , make you want more like a baby in a candy store.


That girl grew up and killed herself. Do you think she would've still killed herself if just one person knew?. I had one friend pretty, nice, always happy. Didn't know she did drugs , she said she started when she was 12, now she's 18. If we knew how people were really like before we met them , would we still wanna be friends with them? If you could look right at someone and find out everything about them, would that change your mind? maybe?, yes?, a little, maybe not.


If the world was full of peace would you be happy then. Would it make your life better?, you say yes. Would it be perfect for you. With the world just being perfect there are no mistakes, nothing to learn from. You learn something new everyday i was once told, you think so?. If not , there are 8,000 that died this year. That's not true but you have learned something. That i might and could be a liar, i could be lien about everything i'm writing about.


Would you right?, yes and no. Everything that i said isn't entirely true. Confessions, should you confess it ? will it cleanse you? but maybe it will have consequences. Should i confess to you? would you believe me with what i just told you?, trust me?. I don't care cause i only know the truth to what i know.


Wanna ask me? go head ill tell you there's two truths. would you believe me? if you do , your not smart, but very forgiving. By what i just told you i wouldn't believe myself either, sorry i lied, better yet sorry i didn't. Am i a liar yet? you say yes, i say no
! if i was a liar i wouldn't have told you i lied, your prolly thinking about what i said, what you think is true and what isn't. Does it matter, that's for you to decide.


Your probably asking yourself what is this for?, well i don't know. To help you, inform you, or maybe to just interest you. It obviously worked cause you made it this far. You can stop reading now i guess, all it is is more lies and truth. Hers a question true or false i'm outside right now? You would know if read the book with some COMPREHENSION,If i told you i had 6 brothers and 2 sisters would you buy it?


Don't ! i only have one brother and a sister. You don't believe me , i don't care i'm not here to tell the truth about anything i'm saying. At least not right now. We all have flaws, me counted. Are you a liar? you tell the truth all the time? if you answered this question with a yes, your a liar. You just lied without trying to which makes you a liar. At least i'm telling the truth, somewhat, does it matter? maybe , maybe not, WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS?


The author's comments:
I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SOMETHING THAT WAS CONFUSING BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY INTERESTING TO READ A LITTLE BIT. I WAS JUST SITTING AND WRITING AND THIS WHAT CAME TO MIND.