Rumors | Teen Ink

Rumors

October 21, 2013
By Taeve BRONZE, Spotsylvania, Virginia
Taeve BRONZE, Spotsylvania, Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be You And Just LIVE LIFE !


I have no friends , at lunch i sit in the bathroom stalls and when its class time i sit in the back, where i wont be noticed. I don't raise my hand , i don't talk to anyone. So no one knows what i sound like. I get talked about everyday, i'm not so popular,well the way i would like to be. I'm the girl that has no class, no fashion, not cute at all. I'm a geek because i get good grades in school, or i'm smarter than some people.

When im at school people start rumors about me all the time. I don't know why , when none of them are true about me. but try telling that to a bunch of highschoolers. They don't care they believe whatever they want. They say all kind of things about me, like i don't take showers for a whole week.When really i take a shower every night. They say I've slept with people i don't even know.

Why do people treat me they way they do?, i don't know, maybe i'm too nice. I wish they would all shut up and get a life. Sometimes i wish they didn't have no mouth, then they wouldn't be able to talk at all,that would be nice. I hate when they talk about me but what can i do?. I've tried to stand up for myself, but no one listens to me. They don't care about what i say , or about how i feel, or even about me.

All they care about is their selves and their reputations. How they look or how funny they are ,or if their still pretty. If you ask me their all ugly , that might be mean but who cares. No one cares about the way i feel inside, their just a bunch of liars.Why do people talk about other people anyway?, its mostly the girls, you know that girl on girl drama? that's all they bring to school with them. Their pathetic, and i just call em NO LIVES !


The author's comments:
its just talking how everyone talks about each other and how they pick on one girl, and she's just telling you how she feels inside.