Pain Changed Her

No one knows pain until it happens to them. I know because pain hit me when I least expected it. I thought everything was going great, until a guy disguised as a sweet one came and turned an innocent and pure hearted girl into a devil. She smiled, laughed, and lived her life sweetly.....until he took everything she was and tore her into a thousand pieces....little does he know she slowly rebuild her into a girl who doesn't smile doesn't believe what she hears and doesn't take crap from anyone. She is a girl who instead of a toy became the player she knocks guy down she has confidence. Pain really changed her into a completely different person. Because of what he did she will never be that sweet innocent girl that ran around believing in fairytales she now doesn't believe in love. That girl is now dead but late at night her inner self comes out and its a constant battle between her mind and her heart its a war that she will never win. Its amazing what pain can do especially to the innocents ones.