My Ideal house | Teen Ink

My Ideal house

By Coolio2k11 SILVER, Ulaanbaatar, Other
Coolio2k11 SILVER, Ulaanbaatar, Other

I want to make every person i meet in my life happy.

Every living person needs a place to stay. And that place is called a home. A home is a place filled with joy, love, caring, sharing, laughter, happiness and sometimes sadness etc. So it’s obvious that everyone wants a nice home.

If it’s about my ideal home or house if you will, I want it to be grand. Just a bit outside of town with a small river running through our land. It’ll be three stories tall with an open air pool at the rooftop. The exterior of the house must look futuristic or modern with big windows and balconies on each side of the house.

There’ll be a recreational center in the basement. With anything and everything a child or an adult would need to get rid of their boredom, from video-games to darts and painting stands. On the first floor there’ll be the kitchen with all the equipment and a huge living room with the dining room. There’ll also be a section for the guests and a gym in a separate section of the floor.

On the second floor is where everyone gets their private time. A bedroom with a shower for all the kids and a bedroom for me and my wife too. Since it’s a big house there are a lot of empty rooms in my mind that needs to be filled but I’ll fill them someother time.

Outside our land will be surrounded by low bushes and tall spruses. Maybe a garden following the river but not so sure. And somewhere near the corner of the land there’ll be a small fireplace under a shed or housing made of pure glass. With a loving view of the mountains this place will be the nicest part.

There won’t be any walkways or paths. Only lanterns lined up will be your guide along the land. The reason for that is if you walk on the grass long enough it will balden and create a natural, clean looking path. Thus in my mind looks much better than stone or brick paths. Oh and almost forgot the parking lot and the garage.

Well that’s about it on my ideal dream house. Sure there are some abstract ideas but I’ll make them happen when I have the strength to. Because I already have a dream and a reason to do so.

spruses - christmas trees that are always green even if its winter. I bet you know what im talking bout.