The Mermaid Salam | Teen Ink

The Mermaid Salam

By racha BRONZE, Bejaia, Other
racha BRONZE, Bejaia, Other

"Le bonheur est quelque chose qui se multiplie quand il se divise".Paulo Coelho
which means:Happiness is something that multiplies when it is divided by Paulo Coelho

Two years ago i went to turkey with my family. It was a great holiday.Turkey is a wonderful country.
I visited a lot of places there Taksim square,Grand Bazar,Eminunu,Merter and other places.
But the most awe-inspiring moment for me there was when I met the mermaid.The mermaid with the shining golden fins and white wings,who lives under the Bosphore bridge,in the Marmara sea .That mermaid,is just the reflection of the blue mosque and the lights of the Bosphore bridge on the water of Marmara,and the two wings are the two doves that turn around that mosque and represent peace in turkey.
I hope that I gonna meet that mermaid again,but what I hope the most is that the mermaid Salam ,as I named her(Salam is an arabic word which means peace),didn’t escaped far away,like the peace did from the world,because in our last goodbye, Salam was crying and begging god and wondering why would the people don’t give the chance to the peace and let it impose itself.
And i must tell you guys Our life is BEGGARING peace.

I hope that you liked it!I must tell you that i am not in a country where people can speak English fluently,for that reason you may find my english not as good as it should be!I am making efforts to improve it!

racha BRONZE said...
on Nov. 2 2013 at 8:11 am
racha BRONZE, Bejaia, Other

thx 4 the advice and the comment!

on Sep. 26 2013 at 6:30 am
EbonyBones BRONZE, Amherst, Virginia

Sometimes, we put up walls, not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to knock them down....

Giving up doesn't mean we're weak, it just means we're strong enough to let go....

Awesome job and thanks for the comment! I love how you used such nice sybolism! A small word of advice, be careful of run-ons.

racha BRONZE said...
racha BRONZE, Bejaia, Other

comments!rating!