T.G.I.F | Teen Ink

T.G.I.F

By WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"Why wait when you only live once? Go out there dance, smile, and enjoy yourself! If your not having fun then darling your doing something wrong!"
- Therese

I woke up barely able to remember last nights party. The DJ was still blaring blurred lines and Elijah was knocked out right beside me with his hand holing his head up. Amy up dancing totally caught me off guard. Lucas and Jazzy snoring. It must of been one heck of a party. I checked my phone to see that it was nearly 2 in the mourning. First thing I thought about was my parents they were going to totally freak. But then it struck me I'm in Toronto, Canada with my boyfriend and my friends. Best part of all my parents are not here to ruin the fun. No Alison did you do your homework or its time to go to bed. If there was anything Elijah was so totally right about it was that parting in Canada can change your life. I got up to see maybe 10 to 12 different people I knew and didn't dancing g on the floor. I decided I would go upstairs and go to bed. It was hard to get use to the fact that it had been nearly a month and eight days since I had seen my family or the people at school. The never ending parties and unlimited shopping and freedom could of completed my life. Except for the fact that the guilt was settling in. But how could I possibly care I had everything I needed. My boyfriend who was the cunning brilliant Elijah Rosewood. And his cousin Victory just as notorious with books and a recent graduate of Harvard. Elijah was only a sophomore and a week older than me. My parents looked at him as if he was a bad boy but he wasn't. Way more than that as I looked at him he was a life saver and he changed my world forever. I changed my mind about going to sleep. I danced until to last Friday night and the tinge of regret left my heart forevermore. Love has never been more beautiful. Sincerely Alison. P.S I AM NEVER COMING HOME!!!

I was parting and hanging out with friends and they encouraged me to write this.

- Therese

You must read the very beginning to understand this is the third piece to it. It's okay if you don't understand there are many errors but soon there will be a short book and it will be more understandable. Sorry :-/

Pink♥ said...
what?? I didnt get it? :(