Keep fighting

”There is only so much a person can take, before day break down, before they can’t get back up. There is only so much a person can take before they lose their hope.” That was what I thought, before I got back up. I thought I was never going to smile again, I thought that all hope was lost. I got back up; I got back up for the hundredth time. I had been bullied, I had been left alone, my parents were separated, my grandmother had cancer, and I had no friends. I was living on the outside but on the inside I was already dead.
Then something changed. I saw the light. The light was brighter than all the other times. “This is the last time I get back up” I promised myself that I would do anything, everything to stay up, to stay out of the darkness. I started surrounding myself with positivity. I was never going back down. I am never going back in that dark hole. I am never going to make the devil my master ever again.
I promise you, the light still exists. The hope is still there. No matter what you are going through, you will get through it. I promise you, and if you don’t find your way back, than put the blame on me. No matter what happens in my life I will continue to do what I love. I will continue to do the things that make me smile. I will continue to fight. I will continue to stay positive.

dreamon16 said...
I loved your story and how you explained what you felt/see it as. I can relate to your story as well! And you reminded me to keep fighting when things are tough and stay positive. So i thank you for that! (o^^o) (i basically just made a account just to tell you this.)

ElireiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you so much, it means alot to me. When I look back at the dark time I think of how far I have come. I had so many problems that was made up in my head. Now I have a real problem but I am happier then I have ever been. The light exist even when you can't see it

dreamon16 replied...
Sept. 13, 2013 at 11:20 am
Your welcome and i'm glad your happy. I'm sorry for the problem you have right now, but I know you can fight through it! Oh and i'm sorry to ask this but can you give me some pointers on how to use this site? (You don't have to if you don't want to. ^-^)