I'm Sorry | Teen Ink

I'm Sorry

September 3, 2013
By Live.life.Wear.vans SILVER, Elkin, North Carolina
Live.life.Wear.vans SILVER, Elkin, North Carolina
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"The things I cherish most are the things that haunt me, without them I am weak."
Written By: Me


I am sorry that I don’t have the guts to stand up for myself. I am sorry that I don’t know how to talk to a guy that I like. I am sorry that I tried to help when no one else would. I am sorry that I was nice when the whole world was mean. I am sorry that I didn’t follow the law of “I don’t like you”. I am sorry that I misunderstood what you meant by don’t worry about it. I am sorry that I took you under my wing to keep you safe from the storm. I am sorry that I inherited the trait of I love you. I am sorry that I took so long to tell you that I don’t care. I am sorry that I care enough to give you things I didn’t know you did not need. I am sorry that the world has to come to an end and you think it’s because of me. I am sorry that I did the right thing at the right time. I am sorry I did the wrong thing at the wrong time. I am sorry that I made the littlest choice that I did not need you. I am sorry that you think I am an unnoticeable. I am sorry that I made an effort to try. I am sorry that you know what I am. I am sorry that I am what I am. I am sorry if you don’t like it. I am sorry that life goes by quicker than a blink. I am sorry if I get through life wanting you. I am sorry if there is no tomorrow but that just means “Oh, what the hell.” I am sorry that I am sorry that your not sorry that I am sorry that my brother is sorry that you are not sorry, I AM SORRY!! I am sorry that I live my life wishing you were there. I am sorry that you were not there to begin with. I am sorry that you had to see me at my worst. I am sorry that I have a good time when you are near. I am sorry that life gave me lemons to make lemonade and I made lemon pie. I am sorry that I was supposed to not like you. I am sorry that sorry don’t cut it. I am sorry that sorry is sorry and I am sorry and you are sorry that sorry is not sorry. I am sorry that nothing that I am sorry about really makes sense. I am sorry that my writing skills could improve but are good otherwise. I am sorry that we only talk about things like my brother and your car. I am sorry that you weren’t around more often. I am sorry that my two uncles didn’t fly into their barn with a plane. I am sorry that you didn’t get that. I am sorry that nothing is sorry. I am sorry that life just sucks and when I am around you I forget all about my problems. I am sorry that life sucks and you are the one who has a good one. I am sorry that sometimes you wish that I am not around.



I AM SORRY THAT I GOT TAUGHT THE SKILL TO SAY I AM SORRY!!!

ONE THING THAT I AM NOT SORRY FOR IS PRENTENDING THAT I AM LOVED AND PRETENDING LIKE I DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.


The author's comments:
I wrote this because of a guy who didn't know that I liked him and he didn't want me around when he found out.