Rich Boy | Teen Ink

Rich Boy

By TUBBZ-6 PLATINUM, Norwich, New York
TUBBZ-6 PLATINUM, Norwich, New York

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Harry Potter (Daniel)

Dear Rich boy,

First thing is first your still young so yeah I used boy that and it sounds better. Lets be honest for once. You were looking for adventure at one point you wanted to be smart and popular but you wanted your life to be different to. full of adventure and full of not knowing what will happen next. So you found people like me and you tried to change. You tried to make your self sound like such a bad boy and you tried to be with some one like us. A true Cinderella story if you ask me. Difference is Cinderella at one point in time was a rich girl she knew the steps she had the respect. She lost her father yeah and got stuck living a life like the poor. But then look at her she is able to clime her self right back up. Don't you get it rich boy? You want our life so bad cause you hate having to do things that you like to extreme levels you hate the rules and the whole having to be proper and respectful. You hate the pressure. But let me ask you something. would you really want never being able to talk to you parents feeling like a failure all the time seeing nice people like your self and thinking if I could just have a day in there shoes I would be happy. we have to fight for respect and for what's right. we have to prove our self's and work our ass off. You rich boy get all that handed to you cause of your money. Why would you want some poor girl. You knew she was going to throw it in your face at some point in time didn't you. You come from to different worlds almost and yet you still tried to make her feel like you were going to help her be like you that together you could complete the balance of things that no one would say anything. and as you kissed her lips and said we will forever have each other you walked away never to be heard of or seen again till one day. You walk in to the store buy a drink and a snack. you walk in through the back reasons unknown to me and you look at her .... and you say nothing you just go from your rich happy self the kid you don't really want to be but you know you have to. to a kid that looks lost as you look at her. your face turns red and she tries to cope with the pain of knowing that was your good bye by acting like the BA girl that she really isn't she acted like you were just looking like her like scum even though she knew that was not so. even when paying for your stuff you look at her and your face redder then ever eyes start to look wet you walk out but this time you didn't turn your back not until that door closed. you broke your word to that girl. two worlds trying to collided to make peace only created pain. but even now knowing your gone she still tries to talk to you to see how your doing all she wants to hear is that you knew as well as her this was going to happen. why cant you man up rich boy and just say to her what you know you feel. Why did you ever even have to change the balance of things.

sincerely,
poor girl

this is a true story