Serendipity | Teen Ink

Serendipity

By dolphinpops06 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
dolphinpops06 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"I don't know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.”- Nicholas Sparks

"Love is the flower you've got to let grow." - John Lennon

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." - Hedy Lemarr

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire." - Angelina Jolie

When you were born into this world, you look up to Mom and Dad who were looking at you. Love at first sight, of course Parents. You hear Mom’s voice first time. The excited part was that you’re growing bigger. You can hear the voices, music, people sing, voice of Allah or God, your voice, animals, dance, and your heartbeat. You do crawling, walk and run. You bring the best out of family, friends and people. Smile, laugh, and love. Eighteen months passed. Open your eyes and smell beautiful flower. Sounds became mute. Something is wrong. Look at people; you couldn’t understand what they are trying to say. All you want to say “I’m sorry, I can’t hear you, say again please”. But never works! Feeling helpless, powerless, overwhelming, hopeless, hurt and confusing. The tears start to running down to your cheeks. You get so frustrated and upset. Let go of your emotions. Know why? Hearing Loss.