The Truth About Love

The year I fell in love was the best year of my life. The year I fell in love was the worst year of my life. The year I fell in love was the year I realized what life was all about. The year I fell in love was the year I understood the value of myself and how the love I have for myself is portrayed in the way I love those around me. The year I fell in love is the year I comprehended exactly what it was like to go numb in your whole body and float with the weight of the world through the wind. The year I fell in love was the year I appreciated the small things we take for granted every day. The year I fell in love was the year I cried more than ever before. The year I fell in love was the year life had no limits. The year I fell in love was the year I began to realize just how beautiful I truly am. The year I fell in love was the year friends became nonexistent. The year was the year I found my sisters and brothers. The year I fell in love was the year I could no longer sleep. The year I fell in love was the year I overdosed on sweets. The year I fell in love is the year I was blind to fear. The year I fell in love I recognized my true worth. The year I fell in love was the best year of my life. The year I fell in love was the worst year of my life.

poeticlove143 said...
I love this. It awesome I honestly went through something like this 

RaeWrites replied...
Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:44 am
Happy to hear , thank you!