The Truth About Love | Teen Ink

The Truth About Love

By RaeWrites BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona
RaeWrites BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona

"Life goes on."

The year I fell in love was the best year of my life. The year I fell in love was the worst year of my life. The year I fell in love was the year I realized what life was all about. The year I fell in love was the year I understood the value of myself and how the love I have for myself is portrayed in the way I love those around me. The year I fell in love is the year I comprehended exactly what it was like to go numb in your whole body and float with the weight of the world through the wind. The year I fell in love was the year I appreciated the small things we take for granted every day. The year I fell in love was the year I cried more than ever before. The year I fell in love was the year life had no limits. The year I fell in love was the year I began to realize just how beautiful I truly am. The year I fell in love was the year friends became nonexistent. The year was the year I found my sisters and brothers. The year I fell in love was the year I could no longer sleep. The year I fell in love was the year I overdosed on sweets. The year I fell in love is the year I was blind to fear. The year I fell in love I recognized my true worth. The year I fell in love was the best year of my life. The year I fell in love was the worst year of my life.

Randomly flowed from my fingers, in less than 10 minutes i had a poem. Just thought i should share.

on Jul. 28 2013 at 2:44 am
RaeWrites BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona

"Life goes on."

Happy to hear , thank you!

poeticlove143 GOLD, St. Martinville, Louisiana

" The Lord is my Shepherd there is nothing I shall want" Psalm 23:1

I love this. It awesome I honestly went through something like this