The Strongest Bond of All | Teen Ink

The Strongest Bond of All

By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana

There is only one bond that can never be broken. Some people say it is with their friends or with their pets but honestly to me there is only one. People say, ”Yeah me and my friends are going to be together forever and nothing is going to come between us,” but sadly that is not the truth most of the time. People move on and start to go down different paths in their lives. People who used to be best friends in high school haven’t spoken to each other for ten years by the time they are thirty. To me the only bond that cannot be broken is family. Your family is always going to be your family; you can’t choose who your family members are, they are already chosen for you. I mean, my family is pretty crazy but I love them more than anything in the world. You and your family can go through a lot but most families work it out. Family is always there when you need them, and sometimes when you don’t. Family can make a big impact on your life, can teach you morals, give you advice and even tell the cruel but honest truth. To me, family is the strongest bond of all.

Maddie B.