Still BFFs?

I remember when we met and became friends; I remember the conversations we had on the phone everyday, what we got each other on our birthdays, and the silly things we did when we had sleepovers.

We know each others likes and dislikes, the crazy things we both find funny, our cravings for junk food, and the endless books we obsessed about.

And I can’t help but to miss it, how we use to be and how close we were.

You were the one who I went to whenever I needed to talk. I told you everything and you did the same. It sucks we don’t talk everyday now, because I find myself needing to talk all the time. The things I wish I could talk to you about, that only you can make me feel better or happy about the most.

It’s like we’ve gone our separate ways now, grown out of each others company. Always busy with our thing these days, only keeping in touch every once and a while.

I find it hard to believe that our friendship may be ending. Because it’s apart of me and is one of the reasons I’m who I am today.

Whether this friendship makes it or not, I’ll always have these great memories to smile and think about.

We are apart of each others childhoods and always will be.

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This had a lot of meaning for me.  Very good piece of writing.

WingsForLily said...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:36 am:
Great! it is very relatable to things many people have gone through. It made me feel connected. 

CassandraD said...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:08 am:
I loved this! Your story was really moving. It makes me remember how me and my childhood friend are now. 

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
that was really touching..nicely written.