Felicia Fell | Teen Ink

Felicia Fell

March 20, 2013
By feliciasmith BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
feliciasmith BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
2 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
live today like your going to die tomarro


“So can we?” I asked my mom.
“I don’t care,” she answered. “See you when I get home “
On the last day of school me, Alondra, Tamera, and Donna had been planning a sleep over to start off the summer.
When we arrived at my house, and immediately turned on the radio and sat there talking and laughing about the year that just went by.
After about an hour, we got bored and went to the park up the street from my house. We were pushing each other on the tire swings and were having a pretty good time, until we seen a girl named unique who we all had issues with, she came walking down the street with her little sister and me and my friends decided that it would be a good idea to leave. When we arrived back at my house we went straight to my room and stood there for a long time.
We were soon bored again, so we asked my mom for twenty dollars so we could go to the store down the street from my house. When we started walking down the street, we saw my old friends, and they walked with us down to the store and they came back to the house with us until it got dark.

Later that night, my mom made dinner for all of us and we walked in to my room to eat. I could not find a place to sit so I sat on the window sill.
My brothers and my dad thought it would be funny to pull a prank and scare us, and that’s when I fell out the window.
As I fell out, I screamed and saw the looks on everyone’s faces. I also saw my food fly over my head and land on the ground right above me. When everyone came out side to see if I was ok I heard them yelling “OH MY GOD FELICIA FELL!” and “FELICIA ARE YOU OK?”
I was still on the floor when everyone came out side, but to mine and everyone’s attention I was not crying or yelling. I was laughing. I was laughing at the fact that I fell out the window and that my brothers and dad scared me. I guess I was laughing pretty hard because I started choking on the air I was breathing.
I sat up and everyone was standing around me staring at me because I fell out the window and I was laughing, everyone started laughing and helping me back up. We all went back inside and hung out the rest of the night.