January 17th, 2012 | Teen Ink

January 17th, 2012

By Aciey2014 SILVER, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Aciey2014 SILVER, Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"Love Life"

January 17th, 2012
Dang Man,

I like really confused right now. I just started crying out of the blue. I think too much and that’s what’s wrong with me. I mean, this dude at school kissed me on the forehead and hugged me but it wasn’t an “Oh, I got a crush on you. Let’s go out,” type of hug. He doesn’t even know me. (I’m not gon tell you why that happened though.)

Anyway, I was annoyed because I’m never gon have a boy that kisses me and means it. But, whatever. Watch when I publish my first book and it sells out! All my haters gon be on my jock! Lol! But, yeah, even if it doesn’t sell out, Imma be famous for at least getting it published. Look at me now, b****!

Well, on the good part of the day, I actually enjoyed P.E.! (ikr!) I did 30 sit-ups in P.E. in a minute. Even though we’re supposed to be playing Tennis, we still have to do the President’s Challenge. I hate it. Especially the Shuttle Run. But whatever, man. I’m just gon be glad when I don’t have to take P.E./Tennis anymore! #immaBEout_datBit!

Oh, and Gavin isn’t really being distant. I wish I had a phone. Then we’d be able to talk more because he doesn’t even really get on Facebook any more (only to update his status). But he stays on that Twitter though! Lol. And I also think that it’s cute how he wants to get back with Dyia. She’s his true love, but she’s not his. She doesn’t wanna get back with him (for the third time). I don’t know why though. They make a cute couple.

Well, I think that it’s the fact that he might possibly be a teen dad. I guess I don’t blame her. If a boy did want to get with me and he was about to have a child, I swear it would have to wait until I was old enough to take care of myself. I can’t deal with a dude and his baby while I’m still living with my mom.

And that’s the truth! The Real Bizneez! Well, I gotta go back to writing my book. Deuce, bay-beh!

Sincerely,

Aciey “The Matrix Swag” A.

This is the first diary entry that I did while in 10th grade. As you may notice, I wasn't very popular and I didn't really have high self-esteem. (I do now) All names have been changed to protect the innocent. This is real life. AAll events are real.