GOOD day

Have you ever had that feeling when you need to write but never actually know what to write? It happens to me all the time so, let me tell you a story...

It was mid-December (or January, I don't remember) and my day had been crappy since I woke up: I woke up late, it was snowing heavily so my mother had to drive me to school and I was almost late. When I got to school, I had to run over to the opposite end of the school than usual through the cold snow and wind. Then, second period a "Ms. Something-or-other" had to tell me that my project was horrible and I should just redo it. Then, at lunch, the most obnoxious, stupid, silly, loud and annoying jerk had to sit at the same table as me (all that because of his even more annoying and stupid "crush"). Then, last period, I had to read a part for a audio book and the teacher had me redo it and redo it a hundred times over. And, I haven't even gotten to the troublesome part, my best friend told me after school that she thought that one of our friends was "in love" with her and she didn't know what to do because she does not feel the same way. But, you may ask, what's the perfect end to a perfectly crappy day? Well, it's having another friend about whom some boys made a bet that they wouldn't dare tell her they like her and discovering that a girl you thought wasn't an "evil cheerleader" is one.

So, my point: What a horrible day! But, hey, I don't feel down! Sure, I was nearly late (and I'm obsessed with being on time), two of my friends were in delicate situations, MY LOVE LIFE IS IN-EXISTENT ( sorry about the caps but, that's the only negative thing I see today).

But, you know what, I love my life and it's on days like these that I realize that. No matter how horrible of a day I've had, it always becomes for me a good thing. So, who cares if today was bad or if I pretty sure tomorrow will be equally bad and full of troubles? I once read a quote (and I'm sorry but I don't remember who said it) "Why fit in when you were born to STAND OUT" and that's been my motto for some time.

Now, no matter how much work you have to do, how horribly you are treated or how horribly wrong everything goes, go out there and accept yourself the way that you are and "live your life with arms wide open" (Friends theme song, if you know what that is because personally, I have never seen the show and only remember the song because we sang that in a show last year)

So, GOOD day!