Broken Hearted | Teen Ink

Broken Hearted

By Luey_215 BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Luey_215 BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

A 15 year old child was heart broken when his parents had got divorced. He was upset he was not himself anymore he felt like there was a part of him missing. This poor kid was all alone. He couldn’t concentrate in school all he kept thinking about was his mother and father will get back together. That’s all he ever wished and asked for, he knew Santa Clause wasn’t “REAL” but he didn’t care! He wished for ONE gift and that was for his parents to get back together. In school his friend’s would come up to him asking “what’s the matter?” And the 15 year-old young men would say “I don’t want to talk about it!” It’s been driving him crazy for days, weeks, months, and even years! But it was something he had to get through. If you felt his emotions saw how he feel you will understand what this young man been threw. His mother packed up him and his two sister’s bags and left the next day without any words. The emotion he felt was so filled up he was hot red like so fired up. He knew what his father did was wrong. People from school will ask him always, never fails “what’s the matter?” he started to snap on the kids, with no regrets. He went to his father house to ask him “why you do that?” His father saw him saw him cover up with disappointment. His father didn’t know what to say but all he kept saying was “I’m sorry”. The young disappointed child was saying “You should of thought about that when you did what you did!” The young boy ran out his father house slamming the door with anger. That was a day to remember he will never forget the day his parents got separated. He felt angry, upset, disappointed, and nothing at all couldn’t fix it unless his parents had gotten back together nothing met more to him than that. On Christmas Day and Christmas Eve he spent the holidays with his mother and sister’s and wasn’t able to spend it with his father. His life during the divorce with his parents was terrible, he didn’t know how to act or what to do all he had was his bestfriend to get him threw things. Suddenly after a while something bad happen to his mother and she ended up in the hospital. His father was upset, he was crying so mad the fact that somebody would do such a thing to a women. He wanted to lock the person up that did that to his ex-wife. But as soon as you know a blink of an eye the ex-wife came home to her ex-husbands house to re-live the life they had and get married again. The 15 year old boy was happy again that his mother and father were getting re-married on August 18, 2013 of this year. So yeah this is my life, the life of Luis going threw it while his parents got divorce I was a heart broken child.

Life carry's on. so don't take things for grated. Don't seem like its your fault that it happen. ya'mean ?