Desperate For Privacy

I have friends. So many friends. Everywhere. At school, in the bus, and at home. I’m never really alone. I have parents at home and I share my room with my brother.
So…I’m NEVER alone. And that pisses me off sometimes. Right now, all I really need from these people is some Privacy. I’d sell my soul to have some Privacy. I really need some Me-time…I mean every girl needs some Me-time, right?
I joined Teenink to take a break from my Facebook pals. I have over 200 people on my friend-list, right now. What really stinks is that they’re all those desperate-wierdo types(okay, not all of them). They seem even more desperate than I am.
Teenink. An awesome way to hide from the rest of the world and peacefully write about your life without anyone knowing who you are and what you’re like. But not anymore. Not for me, at least.
At first, I was crazy about this website, but now I’m kinda scared to submit anything that’s a little personal and anything that none of my friends know. Because even HERE, a friend of mine has ‘caught’ me…and she’s here, reading my stuff and knowing everything what’s going on in my life. Not that I mind…but…I mean, I love her. And she knows that. It’s just that, it was supposed to be my personal space.
It makes me feel sad when I think about it this way. But a little Privacy in my life seems impossible right now. Sigh.

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 28 at 1:31 am:
Crap. I loved this article, sorry about the comment, I was replying to the other guy, and his comment went away. I LOVE your poetry. Sorry if I offended. xD

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 29 at 1:46 am:
Okay so.. 1) I don't know what that means. 2) MIND YOUR OWN DANG BUSINESS. I'm not here to be judged, you jerk. 

Aug. 30 at 5:36 am:
Oh em gee. I'm sorry. .__.