My Bestfriend

My best friend Owen is the world to me. Without him I wouldn’t be who I am today. I don’t know what about he was so approachable but I did. It all started one day when I was hanging out with this one guy named Brett, he was yelling for Owen to come over to us so he could make a joke to him. I didn’t know him but I thought oh my gosh he’s gorgeous I have to talk to him!
“Can I have a hug?” I let my awkward self, ask. I totally thought he was going to say no and be creeped out but he wasn’t.
“Sure!” Owen walked up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever.
Owen left to hang out with one of his friends and I told Brett how cute Owen is but how he probably thinks I’m totally creepy. The next day I saw Owen and me and him kind of talked for a little bit about ourselves then the stupid bell rang and assassinated the conversation. However I did know I walked away with a huge crush on him. We kept on talking when I knew I was going to loose my chance for him to like me if I didn’t act soon so I walked up to him and asked “hey do you have a girlfriend?”
“Yes I do her name is Taylor.” BOOM! A boulder has just landed on my heart
“Oh I was just wondering.” I said crying and walking away. I thought I had lost the crush on him but then he told me he would date me if he didn’t have a girlfriend and I just wanted to run through meadows with rainbow unicorns in it I was sssssssssoooooooooo happy!!!!!!!! I remember the late night conversations me and him had over the summer but those are the secrets that I keep but those made our friendship stronger and we have years of secrets ahead of us. All those conversations are what made me know how in love with him I was.