My Love Life | Teen Ink

My Love Life

November 2, 2012
By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
100 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Have you ever fallen in love with someone? Well I have, last year I fell in love with a guy named Tyrese. My mom always tells me I didn’t fall in love I just think I did. But I really did. When Tyrese and I broke up, I cried my eyes out literally. It felt like that anyways. And my Aunt Tasha tried to make me better by saying guys are not worth crying over. But I was sad for about a month. It was miserable and now he is my best guy friend that lives in Louisiana. Then his girlfriend hated me for a while because what he said about me. And then he finally realized that he lied. And he told her I was cool then she started to be one of my best friends. She was really nice, but now I don’t talk to her and I have not talked to Tyrese since I moved either. But I asked his brother Tristin how Tyrese was doing the other day and he said he was doing good. And that he misses me a lot. I was like I miss him to.

I still wish we were together. We made a cute couple. We fought sometimes but I would always say I’m not going to fight with you. And he would just be like whatever and we wouldn’t talk for a while. I felt like Tyrese and I were meant to be together forever. Wish it was that way for all people. But you’re going to have more than one heart break in your life. It really does suck though, because they don’t know what they lost till they lose it. Then they want you back. So don’t ever get back with someone unless you know it is going to work out for sure. Tyrese and I dated twice. But we did kind of break up with each other at the same time. Then I felt bad though. So, you just need to know be careful who you are dating. You never know if they will lie to you or cheat on you.