Smile always

We've all been stuck, stuck in a vortex of hate and sadness, caused by so many things. School, jobs, relationships the list could go on for decades. The causes make you feel alone, scared, every emotion. We have all smiled to hide the cheerless, and heartbroken feelings, we think there’s no hope any more. That’s what I thought. But just recently I opened my eyes, I opened them and I realized that even when you feel like you’re falling apart, like a brick wall being torn down. There are so many things that can make you smile.
Friends are what make me smile. They make me laugh until I cry, but sometimes you feel like you’re losing them. The thing is, we never have. The reason you might feel this way is that you’re so perplexed by what you’re feeling, you barricade everything out. A shield goes up, protecting you from what you don’t want to hear, but the fact is friends are there to make you smile throughout the tough times, even if we’re feeling blue, we should all have a friend there.
We all have different ways of dealing with things. But what I've found is that smiling always helps. We smile when we’re happy it’s a fact, and by smiling when were troubled, when were afraid or fearful, it shows people that you have the courage to smile when you feel like everything is lost, it shows that you are amazing and you are as bright as a star, you are unique in every way and astounding in every aspect. All you need to do, is smile.
“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”

? Marilyn Monroe

Grigga said...
I really like this!! Maybe think about changing "going through things" to another, more specific phrase. Great job!!!

abbstar111us replied...
Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:11 pm :
Thankyou, yeah I will work on it in the future :)