That one Shooting star

Astronomy is the reason I get up in the morning. It’s the reason I live. Sure, I was happy before I found it, but when I saw that first shooting star my heart skipped a beat, I just stared up at all the beautiful and unique stars, speechless. That night my stomach had butterflies, it was so magnificent. It might not be much to others, but to somebody that loves astronomy, that one shooting star entails so much more than dust and rock. It entails the death and life of a star, the future present and past. It shows just how vast this universe is, and how small we are. That one dying star, splits through our dark skies for only a second, millions can see it, yet it’s only near Earth for a while. It then goes off into the deeper universe, passing where we have never been. It passes through millions of miles breaking apart. Imagine how many places it’s visited, where we haven’t even got close. That common shooting star like lightning in the sky, completely shows up the progress in astronomy we have made. That one shooing star sees the universe like we’ve never seen before. That’s why astronomy is so unique. Yes, you can see the planets, the stars and the moon on the internet. I thought that to, but when I saw that shooting star with my own eyes not through a computer screen. It not only made my day. It made my life. I saw another one the other day. There was no difference from the first time. I felt like I’d been lifted off this planet and flown through the universe seeing such beautiful things, yet the only thing I really saw was a dying star being torn apart.
Some people look up at our familiar night sky, they see what’s there, the darkness and the beautiful stars that light our sky. But others see what’s behind the look. These people are special, as they themselves, were made from the stars.

abbstar111us said...
Thankyou :D I will :)

Willow55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very well written your enthusiasm shows! Check out my poem please!  

abbstar111us replied...
Sept. 24, 2012 at 12:16 pm :
Thankyou! I will :D

bagley777 said...
I love how passionate you are.(:

abbstar111us replied...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 11:52 am :
Thankyou :D

stupendousman said...
this is beautiful! i love your details. but isn't a shooting star a comet or meteor, not a dying star? either way, i love your article. :) please rate and comment on my work! thx :)

abbstar111us replied...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 11:52 am :
Thankyou :P Haha, true :D