Is a Time Machine a good idea?

Is a time machine really a good idea? Strange question, but its one that makes you think. If someone right this instant said to me I could go into the future to see what it'd be like, or go into the past so I could change anything I like, I would say yes in an instant! But then I'd start to think. My opinion on life is that not knowing is best. Not knowing what will happen tomorrow or the day after that is the point in life, life is unpredictable and knowing would ruin it for you.. The excitement of finding everything, your grades, your job your future partner. Everything that is amazing about our unique life simply wouldn't be fun anymore. And going back to the past. Well its mad! The past is the past. Giving it a visit is going to remind you of bad things, and changing it will make your future self different. Changing a small thing you will regret. And a huge change could change the world! The moral here is never regret anything, everyone makes mistakes and its a good thing, because no one is perfect and mistakes are what make the world run, they make a person grow in confidence, courage and hope. What people need to realise is being perfect isn't an option. You need to make mistakes to grow into an amazing person, which we all can. Changing the past and seeing the future isn't the answer, we need to stay where we are, here in the present but that doesn't mean looking ahead isn't a good thing. If you don't look forward you will never move forward.

coolkat99 said...
u r really talented that piece is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx :)

abbstar111us replied...
Sept. 10, 2012 at 12:25 pm :
Thankyouu!!xx :D

ShannonLil99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 9:51 am:
Really good and interesting. Love it x

abbstar111us replied...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 10:38 am :
Thankyou :P