Dear Readers Of My Writing,

Dear Readers Of My Writing,

Hey! I know i haven't posted the next part of 'Love Story' yet and I'm really sorry! LIke super duper sorry. It's just that I'm completly stuck. I really don't know where I'm going with the story. But I have an idea for the next part. I pretty much have writer's block right now so it kinda sucks.

I made a fanpage on facebook that I will be pposting updates on my writing on. So you can go like it. Then you will know when I'm writing the next part or writng something new.

I'll post the link in the comments! I started writing a fan-fic. If you don't know what it is. It's a story written by a fan. Mine is about the famous boy-band One Direction. It's called 'Tell Me A Lie' which is a name of one of there songs. It's about Niall Horan having to get a fake girlfriend, but then he finds Geneva who is Harry's girlfriend Avery's bestfreind. They end up being fake boyfriend and girlfriend. But through-out the story the develope feelings for each other.

I made the story from both of their point of view's. I wrote his to help me maybe get out of my writers block and I hope it works. Because if you've had writer's block you know that it sucks. Really bad. I hope you guys are liking 'Love Story'. I hope you guys will like 'Tell Me A Lie' when I start posting it. I really hope you guys will go like the writing fanpage.

Sincerely,

Mrs.NiallHoran

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like your writing. Its A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Mrs.NiallHoran said...
It's not letting me post the link! But the page is called Mrs.NiallHoran's Writing! Go like it!