Revelations | Teen Ink

Revelations

By thesunnyshadow SILVER, Pune, Other
thesunnyshadow SILVER, Pune, Other

Seize The Day:)

Waking up in the morning and realizing that there’s nothing to look forward to. One of the worst feelings in the world. WORST. People who you expected the world from behave as if they don’t care at all. Everyone has felt this atleast once in their lives. You give the person all your attention and love and all you get in return is ignorance and a no-care attitude. There are very few people in the world who would do anything for a person they love. And not expect anything in return. But that doesn’t mean they take you for granted. If they aren’t giving you what you deserve, you definitely need to move on to someone better. No use sticking around with someone who doesn’t know how to treat people.
Take for instance my best friend. He’s dating now and therefore I’m a not a priority anymore. Its hard to digest but its a fact. If I keep waiting for him to notice me I’ll be stuck in a part of my life which is already over. Its important to realize that not all people have to capacity to deal with peoples emotions.I read somewhere that before fussing over why a person is not giving you attention, ask yourself why you really care. I also read-Never tell a guy all your secrets. He’ll use it against you later on. And that’s exactly what I did. Told everything to one person and then sat fretting over why I’ve stopped getting attention. But I don’t regret it. Learnt a lesson.
I don’t even know why I wrote this. But it feels much better now.