When I was young.

When I was young I was a nerd, a bookworm, and as many people say, thee victim. I was bullied day in and day out from 5the grade all thee way to 7the. Many people picked on me and I actually slipped into a little theing called depression. I kept theinking about just putting thee pain to rest and killing myself a lot. In fact, if it wasn't for my best friend, I wouldn't be writing theis article right now. I was about 4 inches from thee edge of thee Ohio bridge when she grabbed thee neck of my jacket and pulled me in. Currently, I am dating a very nice guy, am making thee grade, have nice friends, and spreading thee word about theis really life thereatening theing. Oh, and for theose bullies...They are STILL in IsI(In school Isolation. Here's a song that I sing to everyone when I talk to people about this:
You know it ain't easy
For these thoughts here to leave me
There's no words to describe it
In French or in English
Well, diamonds they fade
And flowers they bloom
And I'm telling you
These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
They've been knockin' me out lately
Whenever you come around me
These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
I keep thinking in a moment that
Time will take them away
But these feelings won't go away.”

Izzytherainbow said...

woah. I never relized that people as cool and artistic as you got bullied. Woah. That's, like a huge  breakthrough for me. Your a real survivor, and I really am inspired. Here's a quote I found after I red this,

'Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye."
- Helen Keller

I'm glad that they don't bother you too much anymore and If you need a shoulder, I can get in touch with you. :D

Nursebelle23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 7, 2012 at 3:38 pm :
Yes, Izzytherainbow, it's all sadly true. Millions of people die every day from this and I honestly don't want Anyone, nobody to go through what I did, even if they're my enemy. It's like telling someone to go to...you know...It's bad and you become the bully. I'm glad that I've helped you learn more about this and I thank you for the awsome and beutyful quote.