Feels Like a Fantasy | Teen Ink

Feels Like a Fantasy

March 9, 2012
By SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi
SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi
120 articles 0 photos 306 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!


Here on this mighty and vast Earth I am just one. Yes, I even make my own decisions, my own choices, my own roads to take. I show mercy when needed, love, and give support throughout my long living life. When I'm talked to I always try to respond with a positive and sincere answer, but it don't always work that away. My life is full of journey, but my life is eclipsed in a way that's hard to explain.

All these afflictions is something though, weather they are good or bad, or just mysterious to the human eyes. My past is mirrored on my reality today. Thing's that's happened years ago have come back to haunt my one mind and soul today. It seems like all this should be a fantasy. I just sit back and watch these films in my mind, but I keep on living through my life.

I could say "I was stuck in the middle at one point." But who Say's maybe I'm still stuck in the middle without knowing. It all feels like a fantasy to me. This journey that I'm taking has me bound to go and do and search beyond this horizon. Sometimes though I wounder, "what am I bound to do or what am I searching for?"
My guess would be it's just my nerves playing tricks on my mind. But how can I be sure of that? The truth is I'm not shure if it is or not. If I could find just a piece of what I'm looking for, a fragment, then I could move on to the next part in my destiny. Could I be obligated to just live the way my life is now, is that what my heart is trying to tell me? I mean I'm all ready following my heart, and I do what it tells me to do.

And that's why my life feels like a fantasy. Yes, I am still searching today to hope of for one day to have what is rightfully mine to have. I am going to continue this mysterious journey I'm on, my fantasy. I am going to continue to look on this Earth I am bound to by honor, and I am going to go beyond that horizon that is to come.


The author's comments:
"Something I wrote a while back. I found it in 100 and something of my other writings."