You will always be there, in my heart. | Teen Ink

You will always be there, in my heart.

By 6FTBEAST BRONZE, Lynchburg, Virginia
6FTBEAST BRONZE, Lynchburg, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

WAZ UP FOOL!!!!!!

When we first met on the first day of school, i thought nothing of the fact, i thought it was a regular day. You showed me to my first class, and i though you and i wouldn't really even talk to each other. Over a few weeks, we started started talking, and we became friends. As time past, we were really close (best friends in fact). I began to realize that my feelings for you become really strong, i literally thought of you every day, and you were the reason i even wanted to get up every morning. I wanted a relationship, but i knew it would never happen. We became so close to each-other. Then, you told me something, something that haunts me to this day. What HE did to you, ill never be able to forgive him for that. Now, i want to kill him for what he did to you. About 3 weeks ago, you gave me a note asking me if liked you. I said yes, you told me two things that i was shocked to hear that day, that you want to date me, and that you love me. Last week, was another thing i would have never expected to happen, we started dating. It's officially a week for US now, and i just want to say, i will always think of you, i will always be there for you, i always love you, you were my first true love and best friend, and even after we break up, i hope we can still be best friends. Even if were not, ill still always have you, cause you will always be there, in my heart.

This is my first time writing anything, so if it sounds bad or cheesy, i apologize. But anyways, this is a true experience of mine i wanted to share.