I Want To Be A Kid Again

I'm resigning as a teenager! I want to go down to McDonalds and think it’s a five-star restaurant. I want to think that M and M's are better than money because you can eat them. I want to return to when all you knew were colors, multiplication, tables and nursery rhymes. I want to return to when you didn't know and you didn't care. I want to remember the whole morning was filled of what your Mom had packed for lunch and the whole afternoon what you were having for dinner. When a simple matchbox car or a Barbie doll represented a whole week's worth of entertainment. When you actually had an imagination. When magic really existed. When 'Jaws' didn't look fake. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good would always triumph over evil. When a member of the of the opposite sex was just some annoying disturbance. When friends were real and you didn't care if they were black, white, Catholic, Asian, African, Muslim, fat, skinny, pink, green or from a whole other planet, it just didn't matter. I want to believe that anything is possible all you have to do is Dream. I DON'T want to know of school, homework, clothes, friendship, relationships, popularity or even gossip! I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams and human kind. I want to be a kid again.