His Letter | Teen Ink

His Letter

January 19, 2012
By Hollywoodundead255 SILVER, Mchenry, Illinois
Hollywoodundead255 SILVER, Mchenry, Illinois
9 articles 2 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
its just another chapter in life but don't close the book...... turn the page.


You were my best friend…… the day you left us was the day I found that there was a hole in my heart that can never be filled again, that was your place in me, and now that your gone I feel empty…….You were the best person I knew just the mere thought of you could make anyone smile, and now that your gone, instead of smiling, people weep, and mourn. You hated it when people cried, you would tell them to stop crying, and now that you can’t do anything about it, you curse us up in the heavens where you can finally be a “free bird” and be where ever you want…. You may be gone in body, but you’re always there in our hearts and minds… And although we may weep and be sad that we can’t say “Hey Ant,” or “Hey Tony” we know your listening to us, no matter what we know you’re watching over us….. You always lived your life like each day could be the last. You didn’t regret anything you feared no one and any challenge that you were faced with you took it and got over it with the biggest smile on your face, with your bottle of jack in one hand and your red solo cup in the other…. No matter what you did you made people smile, from something as simple as a smile and a joke to writing a song about strawberry banana gum. You are missed and forever loved Tony; I hope you knew that…… I hope your happy up there now….. We all just wanted you to be happy….. And remember…. It was never “ good bye” it was always “ See you soon” I miss you Tony, and I’ll be seeing you again soon.