I’m not the bad guy!!! | Teen Ink

I’m not the bad guy!!!

January 4, 2012
By UnwantedNinja GOLD, Pretoria, Other
UnwantedNinja GOLD, Pretoria, Other
17 articles 0 photos 70 comments

Favorite Quote:
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney


Arguments…they suck! Especially if you are branded the bad guy, the one who doesn’t care about anybody but themselves, just a selfish bum.

Yeah, well today I was looking for a spot to put all my books I have lying around out of harm’s way. I usually have them by my bedside but they were beginning to take a lot of space. So I decided that I wanted to find a special place to put them, I can’t put them by the shelves because that spot has been taken by my sister and I wanted just a secret place I could put them and call it my own.

So I go snooping around the house then …*KABOOM!* I found the perfect place yay! I got my mom’s permission to use it and was going to fix the place up in a while then suddenly I see my sister my sister getting ready to put her extra books at my special spot … my spot. I know I sound like a brat but can’t I ever call something my own just for once.

I talked to my mom about it and she said we can talk about it later and of course she brought the topic up when we had a bunch of guests over. She made me sound so selfish and all my friends were agreeing with her, let’s say one thing I am very emotional and I just wanted to cry. I really can’t handle getting embarrassed in front of people, though I usually fight when I know I’m right so we argued in front of all the guests and of course I lost.

I just want your opinion do you think it’s that bad to want something that you can call your own and not have to share it? I don’t.


The author's comments:
I believe everyone has there limits in what they want to share and what they dont and this was my final limit.