He. She. They. We. | Teen Ink

He. She. They. We.

They are the ones who broke the rules. Who snuck around. Who were then found. They lied to one another. They cheated on each other. They were the one who were suddenly made siblings. They both had dreams. And hope for their situation. They are the ones who will be haunted forever.

He was the one who toyed with her mind, played with her body, and destroyed her heart. She was the one who felt alone and afraid. He told her he cared. She said she couldn’t believe him. He wanted touch. She needed romance. He fell in lust with his stepsister. But she fell in love with her so called brother. He was a mystery of sixteen years. She was fourteen and filled with innocence. He was the one who came in her room every night uninvited. She is the one who avoided him during the day. He was demanding, seductive, and forceful. She was shy, naïve and confused. He is the one who considers guilt. She is the one who is overwhelmed with it. She was the one who wanted everything he didn’t. He was the one who would beg for the things she didn’t like. She wanted to do things according to her plan. He wanted to do whatever he felt like that day. She is the one who thought she might give it to him. He is the one who it was taken from years before. She is the one who became troubled. He is the one who was always troubled. He is the one who harassed and abused. She is the one who cried and told. She has a mother's love. He has a mother's yelling. He is the one who wants forgiveness. I am the one who misses him.

Short peice I worte after the events of this summer. Not my usual style, but its simple and to the point.