When Shit Goes Down

To all those people who make up rumors about others just because they’re jealous; there is nothing more disgusting than what you’ve done. You try to tear everyone down to make yourselves feel better. Well guess what? What happens when we stop caring? What happens when you’ve brought down so many people that there’s no difference between them anymore?
No one will think you’re superior – not like they ever did anyways. They “respected” you so that you wouldn’t trash them and for what? To feel like trash already. What kind of a life is that? When s*** goes down and sides are taken you realize who’s real and who was always faking.

bieberisawesome said...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 8:35 am
i completly agree;0

kaylarocks replied...
i completly agree

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
:) It's just so true cuz so many people go through stuff like this and no one realizes what they're really doing...or if they do they don't think about the later outcome...