A Thousand Tears Can't Fill The Ocean...

If there’s one thing I know about life, it’s this: it comes and goes fast, like the speed of light. You never know what’s going to happen, and when it’ll end, and you don’t know what’ll happen after that. All you can do is hope, pray, and love with all your heart. You can’t sit still and wait for the bad to pass; you have to get out and make the good happen. You can’t wait for life to pass you by; you have to live it – each and every minute of it. There’ll be times when you just want to crawl under the sheets and hide from the world, so no one ever has to see you cry, but if you live your life in fear you’ll never discover all the great things that out world holds. Just look around you and see for yourself. Look outside at the world and see the beauty that the earth holds. Think of how fortunate you are, and realize how many live in poverty. Realize how blessed you are to live like you do; with people who care for you, food to fill your stomach, and stories, to keep your mind full and wandering with good thoughts. Think of how many don’t even have that, and when you do, don’t cry; instead, smile, and say “I’m going to be the one to change that. I can make a difference in this world” and go and do something about it, because a thousand tears can’t fill the ocean, but a single act can change a life.

justinbieber said...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 9:31 am
i <3 this one two ive read them all almost luv them:)

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank u i was hoping to inspire with this piece