I can't | Teen Ink

I can't

By babygrl17 SILVER, Clinton, Utah
babygrl17 SILVER, Clinton, Utah

relationships are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

When you say "I love you" you say you mean it one way only u really mean it another way. Though I don't know why you keep dragging me back to this we've been down this road before and it didn't work so why tell me what I already know but don't wanna admit again...do you think I like being hurt because I don't I’m just trying to live my life and be happy why are you not letting me do that... At one point yes I did love you a lot and I thought that you were the one, but I guess that I was wrong..I wish that I had been right about you that I could have stayed with you forever and I wish that I had listened to my friends when they said "let him go, he's not worth it." I can't have you your not mine even though you acted like it. I can't play this game anymore it's not fair and it's not worth my time and effort anymore, I am finally at a spot in my life that I like to be in and I’m not gonna let you or anyone else ruin that for me..so you can try but until you know what your doing don't come back just let me be, so as of today I’m gonna go my own way and leave you behind...So I guess that this is goodbye...Maybe one day we will meet up but until then it's time for me to live my own life.