Kissless

I am 16 years old. I go to a huge high school school with over 4000 students. I've meet millions of people. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never been on a date. I've never been held by a boy. I've never been kissed. I've had a bunch of crushes on a ton of boys. I've never had the guts to take action. I tell myself it'll go away, the crush I mean. Loveless, kissless, hopeless. My life in three little words. Everyone tells me just to get it over with. Grab a boy and kiss him and walk away. But, still, I haven't shared that first kiss. I've never shared that secret smile in the halls. Or the desperate longing some girls wear. I want it to be special. To be in love and feel that bliss. Butterflies to swarm my belly, my heart to race, my breathing to deepen. I want the world to stop for just a second. I want the world to change. I want him to whisper in my ear that he loves me. I want life to be perfect, for just a moment. To look into my mysterious love's eyes and see the joy I feel too. I want to be loved, kissed, to have hope, where ever you are, you're waiting for me.