I Wanna... | Teen Ink

I Wanna...

December 15, 2010
By ChocolateBoss GOLD, Fort Dodge, Iowa
ChocolateBoss GOLD, Fort Dodge, Iowa
13 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I was unmarked in life

Talk what you know not what you think


How do you get a girl you want but you to nervous to try and get her attention to tell her you wanna be with her?

I wanna holla at this girl but its so hard to tell if she likes me. Every night I look at the stars I just know that the stars couldn’t shine any brighter and look any better to me than she does and ever will, when she comes around when I’m under the stars she only makes the stars look like they were created by the worlds greatest artist. Words don’t even describe how I feel when I’m around her. I feel higher than the sky’s limit when she comes around me, talks to me, thinks about me when she is bored. Saying she is beautiful is an understatement. God didn’t put her on this Earth just to be here He had a reason and thats all that matters. Only if I could get my act straight could I do it, ask her out and be MOL ( My Only Love ). Days aren’t the same without her in it. I wanna be the man that she wants. I wanna be there for her any time she calls me to her side. I wanna be the best man I can be for her. Days go and come but everyday she is on my mind, my dreams, my every thought. Everything I think about I wanna be with her just to make her laugh, happy, and excited.