Question mark | Teen Ink

Question mark

By angelicaangelrose GOLD, Gainesville, Georgia
angelicaangelrose GOLD, Gainesville, Georgia

Hi you are now my friend lol jk.

so i have a question you ever hurt so bad you can't think straight? Well that's how i feel right now. I really like this guy and he's one of my bestfriends. I finally got the nerve to tell him on the nienteenth. He said he felt hte same way, but he just got out of a serious relationship and wasn't ready for another. I understand how he feels so i said i give him space. MY soon to be sister wanted to talk to him so she added him on facebook i agreed. I'm not the jelous type at all. They started talking and eventually he gave me his number i was really excited about it. My sister ask me to ask him if she could have his number so i asked and he said Yeah. She started to text him and i was iming him on facebook. Later when i had to go home we started to text. I got tired and said good-night. A few days later my sister tells me there dating. I was really upset she knew how much i liked him and she was all like i thought you'd be okay with it. I told her it was cool and i didn't care as long as they were both happy,but that was a lie. Now she thinks she falling in love with him and i'm terrified he's falling for her. It hurts so much to know i was backstab by the two people that i was always supposed to be able to count on. So again have you ever felt like nothing in you life was right?

If any one has any advice please give it to me.