Question mark | Teen Ink

Question mark

November 29, 2010
By angelicaangelrose GOLD, Gainesville, Georgia
angelicaangelrose GOLD, Gainesville, Georgia
19 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Hi you are now my friend lol jk.


so i have a question you ever hurt so bad you can't think straight? Well that's how i feel right now. I really like this guy and he's one of my bestfriends. I finally got the nerve to tell him on the nienteenth. He said he felt hte same way, but he just got out of a serious relationship and wasn't ready for another. I understand how he feels so i said i give him space. MY soon to be sister wanted to talk to him so she added him on facebook i agreed. I'm not the jelous type at all. They started talking and eventually he gave me his number i was really excited about it. My sister ask me to ask him if she could have his number so i asked and he said Yeah. She started to text him and i was iming him on facebook. Later when i had to go home we started to text. I got tired and said good-night. A few days later my sister tells me there dating. I was really upset she knew how much i liked him and she was all like i thought you'd be okay with it. I told her it was cool and i didn't care as long as they were both happy,but that was a lie. Now she thinks she falling in love with him and i'm terrified he's falling for her. It hurts so much to know i was backstab by the two people that i was always supposed to be able to count on. So again have you ever felt like nothing in you life was right?


The author's comments:
If any one has any advice please give it to me.