my way of saying goodbye | Teen Ink

my way of saying goodbye

December 13, 2010
By kitkat95 SILVER, Lake Worth, Florida
kitkat95 SILVER, Lake Worth, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 22 comments

I knew I like you from the first time I saw in gym in the seventh grade. We became friends quick because we were so much alike. It’s been three years since I have seen you, I miss you. You are and always will be my best friend. I stood by your when you did me wrong and you understand my lies. We were perfect together as friends. We were sisters. How come you change so much, why don’t you want to talk to me no more. What have done wrong to you? You reply to my comments as being “kiddies stuff”. What? I thought that’s why were so close, because my kiddy personality always cheered you up and made you want to get thru your day. I think we have grown apart and I’m saying good bye to you now before it’s too late. But I know it’s too late because you have already hurt my heart, my sole and my feelings. Does the mean anything to you? I love you and I will always do, it’s just too hard for me to see you live your life without me being the center of it all. I know I’m selfish but it’s the way I am. Goodbye..