I dont get mad, I get even | Teen Ink

I dont get mad, I get even

By tsa502 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
tsa502 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana

It all started one summer day when my sisters and I were sitting at home bored. We were trying to find activities to do when my sister came up with this idea. She told me if I played knick-a-knock with her, she would pay me. So I made the first move and went knocked on the neighbor’s door. The bad thing about it was I didn’t notice there window was up, and they caught me. My sister didn’t even come in the yard. She left me there to get into trouble on my own. When I returned to my house, my parents did fuss at me. After that situation was over, I figured it was time to get her back. When she went to sleep, I smeared toothpaste onto her face. Her face had gotten so sticky and nasty. She woke up and rubbed her face and noticed the toothpaste was there. She was very fired up and began to run after me. I felt so good when she felt the toothpaste because since she had set me up, I just felt the need to get her back. My sister never ever asked me to play knick-a-knock with her again. So now we just stick to playing basketball or volleyball because it won’t cause so much confusion. But who knows when she will try to set me up again, just know I will be ready.