My Education is Important | Teen Ink

My Education is Important

“The difference between school and life?” In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson. That’s why I decided that my education is extremely important to me and that I want to be successful in school.

From the very start my parents are the one who has inspire me to do well in school so that I get a better education. They told me that if I finish school and get a good education I can be whatever I want when I grow up. During elementary school is was all about fun and games with friends. Along the way teachers also told me to keep on trying no matter how hard something is. However, in middle school it was hard but I never gave up. For example, teachers would give us a lot of projects at the same time. No matter what keep I will try and trying till I past all my classes.

Meanwhile, I try harder and harder and I learn from my mistakes later on in life. If I’m not learning from my mistakes I will never get far in life. Once in a while I will make mistakes while doing my homework. For example, when I’m doing homework for one of my class I will put the answer on the wrong question. Then I get the question wrong. So I learned that if slow down when doing my work I won’t make any mistakes. I made a lot of mistakes in life but I learned from my entire mistake. That has got me far in life.

Year from year is a good start of my good education. One of the reason why is that I do all my work and pay attention. I never mess around in class and I have my teachers that encourage me to do better. In all my school years I get A’s and B’s as on my report card. I ask for a lot of help in class this will help me be more successful. This will help me get a better education and a better job.

I go to school to make me smart and educated. Going to school would help me in me future. I decided put my effort in all my classes so I can get a good job for myself. I always like to think ahead in the future.