Fight | Teen Ink

Fight

All I wanted was a friend but they wouldn't allow it. I did nothing to hurt them but constantly they hurt me. It was hard enough having to leave all my friends behind to move to Michigan without having t deal with being bullied every day. I will agree that I was different but that's what makes people unique. I never did anything to provoke them but this one group of kids kept picking on me day after day. Was it because of the way I dressed or the way I looked? No. It was because I am an Asian. I lived in an area were people would never forgive WWII. They blamed me for the death of there grand parents or they would threaten me saying that if they ever became president they would nuke my home land Japan until it was only a spec of dust. This continued for two years before one of them took it to far. He made a video with clips from documentaries of WWII that showed japanese soldiers being shot or blown up. When I saw this I snapped. I charged at the kid and rammed him into a wall. He called for his friends to help him but I was too strong and I slammed them into the wall behind me. The kid tried to make a run for it but I chased him and tackled him. I flipped him on his back and started to punch him until his face was a bloody mess. Then his brother came to try to get me off of his brother but when he tried to lift me of I grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground the impact was so great that it knocked the wind out of him. I looked at the two brothers laying on the ground at my feat. I got scared. I didn't know what I was doing I was so mad. I was now no better than them. I had become a monster.

on Nov. 4 2010 at 9:48 pm
DeadSpaceNerd, Henderson, Nevada

You can't fix what is not broken and you can't break what is already broken.

Please rate and comment.