Giving Up | Teen Ink

Giving Up

By Coco-Chanele PLATINUM, Buffalo, New York
Coco-Chanele PLATINUM, Buffalo, New York

"Everything Happens For A Reason"

Its Unknown To The Human Mind How Someone Can Go Through So Much In Time And Still Turn Out To Seem Perfectly Fine.Behind Everyone's Smile There Something Deep Inside Hurting them , And Yearning They're For A Love That Isn't Around.How Do You Move Pass A Pain That's Burnt A Whole In Your Heart?
Will There Ever Be A Day In Life Where You Don't Choose To Give Up Because Life Hasn't Giving You The Words That Can Satisfy Your Needs.
I'm Torn Apart Because Ive Lost One Of My Greatest Hero's And Even Though She's Been Gone For Some Months Now I Still Can't Get Over The Burden I Now Carry.When I Think Of The Times We Spent Together I Smile But That Doesn't Take Away The Pain I Hold On To.Sometimes I Just Wanna Say Forget That I Ever Tried To Remain Strong And I Curse At The World Wondering If Giving Up Is The Option But Everyday I Still Wake Up With The Same Pain I Had The Day Before.I Don't Believe There Will Ever Be A Day Where I Can Over Come This Feeling Of Depression.Only Time Will Tell The Emotions I Can Over Come As The Next Day Begun.

I'm Carrying A Heavy Burden Over The Lost Of A Loved One And I Want My Tears Of Sadness To Become Tears Of Joy.

on Oct. 13 2010 at 11:21 am

"Everything Happens For A Reason"

Thank You Very Much.

I<3NY said...
on Oct. 13 2010 at 9:30 am
This is very sad, and I'm sorry you lost someone you loved.