My Guitar | Teen Ink

My Guitar

I am in a band. I am the rock and roll man. The day I got my guitar is the day that started my guitar legacy. Our band will someday get a record contract and live the high life, and be legendary. I will now tell you about the journey I had to take to play like this.

The day I got to hold my first guitar was when I was 6 and half years old. The every first guitar was a Gibson les Paul custom. I started taking lessons at guitar center in Fort Wayne. It was a very slow process, learning this instrument, but I was moving a long fine by 7 was able to play a smoke on the water.
When I was ten, my parents suggested that I should play at our family reunions. So I thought about for a couple days, and I decided that it would be a good opportunity for people to see what I have been working so hard on for the past three years. Plus it would help get my name out there and help me get ready to perform in front of other people.
When I turned 13 I started playing gigs at the blue lion in Pierceton. Then when I was 14 I started playing at the Amvets in south whitely and some of the nights there was the greatest nights of my life and I am now looking for a vocalist and a basics that will complete my band my drummer is the best drummer around he is from North Manchester and we practice every weekend and that is the story of when I started playing the guitar.

houston SILVER said...
on Jan. 9 2015 at 5:28 am
houston SILVER, Joburg, Other

I don't know about life, there is too much to it...

hope your dreams come true!

whitkostdnt10 GOLD, South Whitley, Indiana
EPIC fail brianna!! haha... lol

o and bye the way that was me talking above

thank you guys i hope someday ill get a record deal and become famous and ill remember all of you if that comes true

Nice, I what kind of rock genre?

^^^^^ fail! ^^^^^

SORRYYYY..MEANT TO SAY 

Keaton..im so proud of the young star you have become. remember me when you are famous:) --brianna

Thats sweet! lemme know when u play ! ill come watch! haha...-chels

Rock on!!!!

That's awesome.