I saw him again

I saw him again today. I've loved him since the 6th grade, and I've never stopped. I can't stop thinking about him. His perfect blonde hair and his enchanting eyes. He's like a drug to me, his beautiful face and his smile. His beautiful voice is something I will never forget. I missed him over the summer. He was the only thing that made me go to school every day. And now I have to face the fact that he likes her.
They were meant to be. I was just meant to stand there and watch. Watch the pain sear through me as they talk in the hallway, and as they attempt to talk to each other over the computers at the library.
I'll miss the days where I could fantasize that I could be his dream girl. But I'm most likely to see a day where I'm the weird woman on the corner that talks to her cats.
I miss you a lot, Sam. I love you, and she loves you. Her and I, are best friends, but she'll think more highly of you then me, any day. She sometimes doubts it, but I've been in her scenario before, she loves you. But she can never love you more than I do.
I'm sorry to both of you. Your both very special to me. Forgive me.