It's Not Average LOVE | Teen Ink

It's Not Average LOVE

By JamieStarr GOLD, Sevierville, Tennessee
JamieStarr GOLD, Sevierville, Tennessee

o! thats why i love you. :) i love you.

average love is when you feel you could do anything for them.
The love i have experienced with him is unbelievable. when i get around him i automatically feelloved, safe, and beautiful. I want to do nothing but spend time with this incredible man, that i am lucky enough to have in my life.

This love is better than anything i have ever experienced, even ice cream the first time can't compare with this love. It makes me feel whole. It makes me happy. It makes me feel special. It makes me do silly things. It can make me smart and sometimes stupid.
But love isn't always this great. You wont always agree with your partner. But if it is true love the both of you will work it out.
Not all relation ships work out. But life is too short not to find that one person, If you meet some one that you feel the real passionate love with, let them know. Don't just sit in the shadows and let them pass you up in life.

THEY MIGHT JUST BE THE ONE...

I felt this way with a guy when i was daten him and we are still daten today. I hope that you understand that you and your partner wont wont always see eye to eye but if you are in love then you will work it out. :)