from his perspective.... | Teen Ink

from his perspective....

By cookygirl888 SILVER, Glenwood Landing, New York
cookygirl888 SILVER, Glenwood Landing, New York

Jeez…… What am I supposed to do? All we have ever been is friends, except for third grade when we dated, and fifth, and ughh, maybe not just friends but you get my point. Did I lead her on? I don’t want to hurt her feelings, she’s so delicate. I love her but her friends are too dramatic and I feel that if I go out with her then her friends will get in the way, as always. I want to like her and give her a chance in my heart but her friends are too stressful for me. She’s beautiful; her gold eyes shine in the sun, her blue nail polish on her cute little pig toes. Everything about her is (sigh) perfect. I don’t know what to do with a beautiful face like that. What do I do? I know that she writes about me, it shows her true emotion, I like it. I try to get her to show it to me but she refuses. I just want her sad thoughts to turn to happy ones and just go away. I can do that to her but I can’t go out with her. She’s my friend. I just recently found out that she still is in love with me. So it’s kind of sudden. She gave me time to think about it but I don’t know what to think about. All that’s on my mind is that she still likes me. All that’s on my mind is love. I like her but I don’t know what to do. It’s so confusing. It’s making me want to EXPLODE!!!!! But wait, I can’t show that I like her. I have to play hard to get or this beautiful girl will run away. I wonder what she is thinking about me right now…….